Friday, March 6, 2009

I had a ribeye steak and strawberry cheesecake for my birthday!

Can u believe it? Normally, a meal like that spells disaster for weight management goals. But if you've got cheat, it's all good! Why? Because, I just cheat & eat!

How? I don't eat as much yet still enjoy my favorite foods plus, I put this product from the Core 4 program called CHEAT on my food. Doesn't in any way change the taste, texture or flavor of my food. So, by adding cheat, I get a dual benefit which is in addition to eating less, I absorb 25% less caloric intake of my meal.

Talk about more bang for your buck! Wow!

So instead of a 1200 calorie meal, I only take in 900 calories.

A 800 calorie meal and my caloric intake is 600.

How? The science of the cheat product emanates from an ingredient called Konnyaku. Go on google it and you'll see what I mean. :)

The advantage of this, is I'm not hungry, not jittery so I don't feel the need to binge and thus, feel guilty so I eat again.

With core 4, there's none of that. All the pleasure and rewards and for once, none of the guilt.

How about that sports fans?

But don't believe me ... listen to what other people who are using core 4 have to say. :) http://ordercore4.com/core4_testimonial_audio.asp

Have a Great Weekend all and I'll holler back soon.

The Scooterman

No comments:

Post a Comment